Thursday, January 11, 2007

Friday Night, Live, at the Crapital...


Hey folks. Just a few notes:
Last night our hockey team won 6-0. This puts me into the league shut-out leader with two. We are 2 points out of .500!!! What a comeback folks, truly I am a stellar goalie.
Moving on, while my ego is raging, I will be performing this Friday night at the Capital. I will be opening for Shelter the Thieves, and Air Traffic Control. But you know you want to come and see me. I promise to have a new original, a new cover (it's a secret, but there is an obvious hint located in this post), and we'll see what else I can come up with by tomorrow.
love it.
I am also truly excited to have guest appearances by the dead-sexy Dirty Hot Bloggers. I'm sure this will be a make-or-break point in our relationship ladies. I hope you enjoy.
Other than that, do you not think Sinead O'Connor is absolutely gorgeous? Yay, nay? Lemme know. See y'all tomorrow night.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

You better be excited.

Shana said...

I'm so happy to see I'm not alone in the blog universe!! I'm definetly adding you to my favorites. I also have one for Jon and I trip to Japan if you're interested jonandshana.blogspot.com

PS What time and how much is the show tomorree?

theSquaredanceKid said...

I'm going on around 10ish, I assume. It'll hopefully be around $5-6.

Smitty Bad said...

Bowie nothing could end this blogging relationship that we've all developed!

Can't wait for your show!

Smitty Bad said...

yay! It's her eyes!

Burginator said...

Thanks for the shout out Bowie. I'm trying to get Margo to come out with us too. See ya tomorrow!

_ said...

if you cover "nothing compares" I'LL wear a tshirt that says the square dance kid is DIRTY HOT

theSquaredanceKid said...

;)