Thursday, December 7, 2006

I was joking before, now it's a streak


Just in brief, our team won 4-1 last night, our third in a row! Just to provide some context, our team lost our first seven games, coming out only with a tie. The same team we tied later beat us 3-1. A couple of new players, and all of a sudden we have won the last three games in a row. I did take a shot in the shoulder last night though that has left me in a little pain. Suck it up J-Bo.



Tonight is our staff Christmas party, and I will be hosting it at my house. I'm thinking it's going to look something like above...oh wait, maybe that's the Dirtyhot Christmas part-eh. Only time will tell. Just a little imbibement, some munchies, should be excellent. Not sure if I will go out afterwards, we'll see who all is up for it.

Check out the Dirtyhot bloggers as they have posted a Coke and Mentos experiment. It's basically three girls spraying diet coke all over themselves with a little dog running around...hmmmm...does sound dirtyhot, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

People are going to be disappointed when they see we are wearing plaid jackets and workboots. How dirty hot is that? See yah tonight J-Bo!

Burginator said...

Do you hear that sound? What is it? Oh, it's just the hits on our blog sky rocketing. Thanks for the shout out Bow Tie!