Thursday, November 16, 2006

Got a foot in the door...

Well now, isn't this special. I've done the livejournal, done the myspace. But I think I need a spot like this to write, I don't do it enough.

I am the Bowie, and this is my blog. I'll probably talk about cds I'm listening to, my hockey scores from the night before, post some pics thanks to my (okay, the wife's) sweet new digicam, gigs that I have coming up, and maybe some creative writing and links.

Since I am at work, I should cut this short. Went to Reggae night for a bit last night, my wife was out with the dirtyhot bloggers (shout it out ladiez). What an awesome band, very credible dub, with Pete on the mixah. I had just finished hockey and with the wife out with the ladiez, I was driving. Hot sweaty, beats to skank to.

P.S. We lost 4-1 last night to a team we should have beaten. I told Sarah Clarification here at work that we won. Sorry Sarah! Oh, the shame...

Also, Jill Barber is playing at the Charlotte St. Arts Center tomorrow night...

link for today: Strombo!

thinkin 'bout: Episode 2 of Deadwood Season 3...started it at lunch, can't wait to finish it...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Jon Bowie, I can't believe you lied to me about winning. It's aaaaight I guess. You and Margo owe the dirtyhot blogger two reggae nights. Sucka!!

theSquaredanceKid said...

*hangs head in shame*

in my own defence, Sarendipidous, I won in my own mind by playing wicked -awesome.

I definitely owe 2 reggae nights.