Friday, November 24, 2006

This is pretty freaky

Check out the following link. It's seven minutes, and well, my brain wants to say 'wow that's a pretty wicked little film short done on the cheap'. But I'll be honest. It scared me.

If you like scary movies, check it out. It's not like a creepy car commercial or a joke. It's scary. Click on the link, then click on the link located on the page it takes you to.

Ghostly hitchhiker

What's going on tonight? M. and I have a couple lobsters, then I think we're going to check out the UNB vs. STU hockey game. Speaking of hockey, lost 3-1 on Wednesday against the Hawks (Dave Clark, Chris Skead and Jon Sweet. We should've won, dammit. I freakin' let the first 3 shots on goal in, but then I stopped the next 30 shots, so...I felt kinda bad, but then again my team has trouble scoring.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I do not like scary videos, but the Burg made me watch this on Friday. Actually by watch, I mean I had my head in her couch and half watched it. Also, I kept a blanket over my face for quick coverage.

theSquaredanceKid said...

so you enjoyed it then? mwuahahaha

Burginator said...

freaky deaky dutch!

Sarah said...

I did not enjoy it. I have this things with Scary movies and/or short video clips. When I was little I could watch scary movies and be fine, but now that I'm older I can't handle them. My brother took me to see "The Village" which is not scary, and I hid my face for most of the movie...Lame-o!